Use your verified account to login at “My Dish pay my bill” and make online payments by accessing www.Mydish.com/PaymyBill. Use your registered online identification and your password to gain the necessary access. The member online portal allows users the ability to make payments wherever they may be, but only if they have access to the internet.
Make your own Mydish.com/PaymyBill account online to gain 24-hour access. You may contact the customer care representative in case you need assistance in setting up your account over the phone. Call them by dialing 1-800-333-DISH. Wait for your account to be validated before you can manage to do automated payments thru your computer or phone. You can also set up a single payment transaction using this method.
Register Your Own MydishPayMyBill Online Account
As a prospective user, you must provide your valid identity proof for account verification and be allowed online access. There are three ways to do this and these are using:
- Your registered phone number as a holder of a primary account
- The sixteen digit number of your account
- The ten digit number of receiver
To finalize the verification process, you must provide the next three things as proof that you own this user account:
- A four digit security number. Your personal code for additional protection on unauthorized use of your own account. It should only contain numbers.
- The remaining four number of your social security as holder of a primary account
- Send an email to the provided address on the file. A secured link for completing the verification process will be sent back to the email.
After completing and having been verified of your account, you may now access it anywhere. The result is great as there will be no late payments to incur. You can have the ease of doing payment for your balance with your debit or credit card. This process will help you eliminate the cumbersome use of sending checks or paying over the phone. Grab the opportunity of accessing the My Dish Pay my Bill portal. Sign up, be a registered member and have the convenience of choosing your method of payments.