Request for a free and discounted credit report at Equifax by using www.equifax.com/fcra. A credit report is essential if you’re planning to submit a loan application. It shows your payment history including missed or late payments, past loans and even bankruptcy.
Equifax is an established credit reporting agency and has been providing good and reliable service since 1899. Through the years, it has become the oldest and largest credit risk assessment firm in the United States. If you’re looking for a credit reporting agency that you can trust, Equifax is the place to go to. Learn more here: Equifax.com/fcra.
What is a Credit Report?
Anyone who wants to apply for a loan should know how important a credit report is. Lenders will look at your credit report and use it as a basis for their assessment. Your credit report can determine whether your loan will be approved or turned down.
A credit report shows your entire payment history. If you’ve missed payments or always pay your bills late, then a lender might feel at risk and may not want to do business with you at all. Moreover, a credit report also determines your loan terms if your application is ever approved.
If you are planning to apply for a loan soon, then you better keep a close eye on your credit report. Equifax can help you do that. Filing a request will only take a few minutes of your time. So go ahead and file for your free and discounted credit report now!
How to File a Request for a Credit Report at Equifax/Fcra?
First of all, you will need a computer/laptop that is connected to the internet. The following are detailed instructions on how to complete your request:
- By using equifax.com/fcra, you can file your free and discounted credit report request today. You will have to type in some of your personal information on the corresponding fields.
- Please signify the length of your residency at your current address.
- Choose among the available options the reason for your request.
- Please take the time to read the terms and conditions of Equifax to make sure that you understand everything before clicking on ‘Submit’.
- Follow the step-by-step instructions indicated on the next page to successfully complete your request.
- For further inquiries, help is available at https://help-en.equifax.ca/.
A credit report is very important, especially if you want to submit a loan application. Your payment history helps determine if you are eligible to borrow money or not. A lender will review your credit report to know if he or she is at risk in doing business with you. Keep your credit report clean if you want to experience a smooth transaction during loan application. Equifax credit assessment service shares this goal with you – take advantage of the hassle-free and cost-effective credit review now!