Learn more about the Travelocity Rewards program online by using www.mytravelocityrewards.com. Travelocity wants to inspire travelers like you to ‘Wander Wisely’. The company is dedicated to being your travel champion – wandering beside you while making your travel experience memorable through innovative apps, competitive prices and 24/7 customer service. It is currently based in Dallas, Texas and owned by Expedia, Inc. Expedia is one of the world’s largest online travel companies; with an extensive portfolio that includes some of the top travel brands in the world.
Travelocity is here to help travelers like you make more enlightening stops along each of your journeys. The company aims to make your dream travels more fun by offering trip and destination ideas that range from time-tested to unexpected. By doing this, Travelocity makes your journeys more memorable with fun-fillled memories that you will cherish forever. The company provides support not only before and during the trip, but also after you’ve arrived safely back home. What’s more is that Travelocity has a rewards program that allows you to earn points which you can redeem later. Get more information about this on mytravelocityrewards.com.
How to Log In to Your MyTravelocityRewards Online Account
Access your Travelocity rewards card points and member account by logging in at www.mytravelocityrewards.com. Follow the rest of the instructions below to successfully access your account:
- On the left hand side of the page, you’ll find the cardmember login area. Enter your username and password to their corresponding fields and use the blue ‘Log In’ button to proceed to your account.
- If you forget your username and/or password, use the appropriate link to get immediate assistance.
- However, if you’ve already applied and would like to get an update, use the link that says ‘check the status’ to get more information.
How to Create an Online Account for New CardMembers
If you want to create an online account and register your Travelocity rewards card, please follow the instructions below:
- Look for the blue button that says ‘Set Up Online Access’ and use it to access the registration form. You can find this below the login area for cardmembers.
- Once you are redirected to the new page, fill out the required fields accordingly to complete the account creation process.
- If your card has been lost or stolen, please contact customer service right away!