Trader Joe’s was born in 1958 as a small chain of Southern California convenience stores opened by a drugstore executive named Joe Coulombe. And Dan Bane, Chairman & CEO Of the company. In 1967 he changed the stores’ name from Pronto Markets to Trader Joe’s and began to have employees wear Hawaiian shirts. In 1988 the growing grocery chain expanded from Southern California into Northern California, and by 1995 it had 70 stores in five Western states. It reached the East Coast in 1996 and now operates more than 450 retail locations across the nation. In 1979 Trader Joe’s was sold to the Albrecht family of Germany, which also owns the Aldi discount supermarket chain.
Trader Joe’s is constantly looking to improve the crew by adding more hard-working and fun people that share a passion for food, learning, and creating a wonderful environment for other people. Whether you are a current or a former crew member s mytraderjoes.com is still of benefit to you.
If you are a current crew member, click on this link. It will take you to the login page.
- Login to Trader Joe’s member Portal by using the link.
- If you are an existing user, enter the existing crew member number and 4-digit SSN number to log in.
- Press the Login button to continue working on the website.
- If you want to reset your password back to the default password of your birth date, contact the Human Resources department to reset it.
- It will take one full business day to process. Business days are weekdays Monday through Friday.
- Th date of birth format will be mm-dd-yyyy.
Information for Crew Members on MyTraderJoes
If you are a former crew member of Trader Joe’s and if you want to take a photocopy of your W2 form you can log in and retrieve it by entering your crew id number as your username, which can be found on your paycheck stub, and use your date of birth as your password. If you are experiencing problems accessing your information by logging in follow the following steps:
- Under tools drop down to Internet Options.
- In Internet options window select the ‘Security’ tab
- Then Select ‘Trusted sites’
- Click on ‘Sites’ Copy and paste https://myinfo.traderjoes.com/ into your list of trusted sites
- Close and then re-open the browser to refresh the changes that you made
It is important to note, though, that this solution will only be effective for those using Windows Internet Explorer. Have a nice day.