Access Services is responsible for the administration of Access, the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) mandated paratransit transportation program for Los Angeles County and is committed to improving the mobility on public transit of persons with disabilities. You can also learn about the most exciting and urgent events going on. As a member of the Los Angeles County community, all of this information will be of the utmost importance to you.Like public records, jobs, live board meetings and the directory. Learn all that you can about the County of Los Angeles at https://www.lacounty.gov/.
There are so many different options to choose from while searching. To make your search easier, there are a few tabs that help organize all of the information available to you. Click on one of these tabs if you would like to learn more about its label. These tabs are labeled as follows:
- Popular services
- Map and Go
- Things to do
One of the most useful tabs that are available is the popular services tab are:
- Business license fee
- Child support payments
- Property tax bill
- Traffic ticket
- Apply for a marriage license
- Apply for health care
- Get a copy of a birth certificate
- Get a copy of a death certificate
- Register as a candidate for office
- Register as a voter
- Report crime
- Inform child abuse
- Report fraud by employee/vendor
If you are an employee of L.A. County then you can log into your employee account to access my la county benefits.
- Login to L.A. County Employee Portal by using the link.
- If you are an existing user, enter the existing employee ID and password to log in.
- Press the Login button to continue working on the website.
- Even if you forgot the password and user id, options are available to reset it.
- Click this link to get information regarding password reset.
Contacts for Assistance
If you like to contact a county program, office, or service, then you can use the “contact” link at the bottom of the screen to take you to the needed information. You can also contact via:
- Telephone number :(213) 974-1311 or (800) 735-2929(TDD)
- Physical address: Kenneth Hahn Hall of Administration 500 W. Temple St. Room 358, Los Angeles 90012.