Web Time Now is a company which provides simple and affordable automated timekeeping products. The company designs its timekeeping solutions with ‘everyday people’ in mind. They are easy to set up and simplifies the task of managing employee time cards. Each product is designed with different features, but web time can set up most of the ‘bells and whistles’ behind the scenes so as to focus on simply collecting time, editing cards and running reports.
Web Time also offers a variety of options for collecting employee data, it sends your employee’s punches to the web for simple editing and reporting by your supervisor. Depending on your preference and locations accessibility, the collected data can be sent via phone, fax line or Ethernet connection. You will be the one to choose your data collection method. Once you choose it, the company will set up your account according to your requirements.
How to login Employee Account on MyWebTimeNow
- Existing users can log in to there MyWebTimeNow account using the link mywebtimenow.com.
- For new users, look for‘employee In/Out’ on the homepage and click that link which redirects you to the login page.
- Enter the employee login ID and password and click the SUBMIT button to proceed with the website.
- Don’t forget to indicate if it’s a ‘Clock In’ or ‘Clock Out’ by choosing the appropriate radio button.
Queries and Help
- For any queries, you can refer to the FAQs page which is on the left-hand side of the portal homepage, which may provide answers to commonly asked questions.
- In the same link, you can also find links to the key features such as time clocks, and other useful tools about WebTime’s products.
- If it is Hardware Setup or Training, you can use the tab marked as ‘Support’ on the homepage.
- For navigation between the pages use the ‘Forward’ and ‘Back’ button.
- For further assistance, you can call to 866-834-5157 or email at email@example.com.