Best Buy Co., Inc. provides consumer electronics, home office products, entertainment products, appliances and related services. The company was founded by Richard M. Schulze in 1966 and is headquartered in Richfield, MN. Hubert Joly is the present CEO of Best Buy Co., Inc. It operates through two business segments: Domestic and international segment.
The Domestic segment is comprised of the operations in all states, districts and territories of the U.S., operating under various brand names, including but not limited to, Best Buy, Best Buy Mobile, Geek Squad, Magnolia Audio Video, Napster and Pacific Sales. And also the International segment is comprised of all operations outside the U.S. and its territories, which includes Canada, Europe, China, Mexico, and Turkey.
It also markets its products under the brand names: Best Buy, Audiovisions, Best Buy Mobile, The Carphone Warehouse, Five Star, Future Shop, Geek Squad, Magnolia Audio Video, Napster, Pacific Sales and The Phone House.
- If you’re a Best Buy Employee login by using the link.
- Press the ‘Yellow login Button’ to continue working on the website.
- Enter your employee credentials to log in.
Remember, this is a secured, private computer system owned by Best Buy. Everything included in the system is deemed private, proprietary, confidential and property of the company, its affiliates, divisions and subsidiaries. Don’t do anything which violates the norms of the corporation.
Mybestbuyhr portal is also a flood of information about various employee concerns such as company benefits, employment verification, assistance programs, verifiers, HR support center and more. By using the right links and tools, you will find the information you need in no time. For example, if you want to update your existing address, use the link that says ‘Address Change’. If you want to get more details about your pay and the taxes included, use ‘Pay and Taxes’ link instead. You can get more information about the company by clicking this link.
What is Mybbyhr Portal?
This online service allows Best Buy employees to take advantage of various intranet and internet features offered by the company. If you have a computer that has an internet connection, you’ll be able to manage your employee account anytime. Through this portal, you can also contact Best Buy’s support center to help you with the issues. Just use either of these links: HR Support Center and Customer Care.
Benefits Offered by Best Buy
The list of benefits offered by Best Buy to its employees are,
- 401(k) – the details involved in this benefit depends on the balance amount on your account. Just use the blue header to get more information or call Aon Hewitt at 1-866-475-6733.
- Health Benefits – you need to log in to your My BBY Rewards account to get more details about this benefit.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan – through this program, previous Best Buy employees are able to keep their purchased stock. You may log in to your MyBBYRewards account to get more information or call Aon Hewitt at 1-866-475-6733.
- Form 1095: Medical Benefits Tax Form-Alumni – this is a new tax form mandated by the Affordable Care Act (ACA). It shows the period of time when you and your dependents are eligible for health insurance coverage. Get more details about this by simply using the blue header.
Contacts for Assistance
For further assistance, you can contact any of these numbers,
- HR Support Center: 866-692-2947,
- Customer Care : 1-888-237-8289,
- Main Desk: 612-291-1000,
- W-9 : 612-291-4721.