www.telldunkin.com is a survey site of the a US-based doughnut and coffee retailer established in 1950, Dunkin’ Donuts with more than 9,700 eateries around the world. Whether you cherish their products and the service or you have a problem objection about a recent visit, Dunkin’ Donuts is looking to get the precious feedback from their faithful customers about how they are getting along. To hear about their food and services from the clients to the betterment of the store, Dunkin’ Donuts offers a great visitor satisfaction survey.
If you have visited Dunkin’ Donuts as of late, you can round out a TellDunkin survey on the site, telldunkin.com to let them know how they did. The brand uses the data given by the customers in the survey to enhance the customer experience in future.
How to Take Part in TellDunkin Survey
After receiving a survey invitation imprinted on the receipt you get on visiting the store, you can share your dining experience byvisiting Tell Dunkin’ Survey website within 3 days. You will receive a validation code after completing the survey, which you can use to redeem a free donut on purchasing a medium or larger beverage in your next visit.
- Go to www.telldunkin.com on your PC.
- Pick either English or Spanish as your preferred language to take up the survey in.
- Provide the 18 digit survey code that is imprinted on your store receipt given by Dunkin Donuts.
- In case, your receipt does not have a survey code imprinted on it there is a link given on the page that you can click.
- In the event that you don’t have a survey code, tap the link and afterward enter the store number imprinted on the receipt.
- Next, look out for the time and date of your visit to the restaurant as mentioned in the receipt and enter the same.
- Answer all the questions asked in the survey along with rating your experience from Highly Satisfied to Highly Dissatisfied.
- Towards the end, your screen will display a validation code.
- Note down the code numbers on the receipt.
Dunkin’ donuts has been quite popular for many years, serving up some truely delicious goods and beverages to its customers. Over 3 million customers are served every day which is a huge achievement from the humble beginnings of the brand as a small store.
The next time you visit Dunkin’ Donuts, you can head over to the cashier and provide him the receipt having the validation code you got when you finished the www.telldunkin.com customer survey and enjoy your free coffee or doughnut.
Did you have a decent experience the last time you went to Dunkin’ Donuts? Is there a staff part you might most want to complain about? The survey is an amazing open door for the visitors to express how they feel about the restaurant and in the meantime appreciate some more of their delectable doughnuts. Remember, Dunkin’ Donuts is working towards keeping their customers satisfied and happy, and in the event that you are unhappy, then they seek your input to know how to enhance their items and administration to make you a more fulfilled customer.
Incoming search terms:
- telldunkin survey