Manage My Grades Book access through the features of www.mygradebook.com. Navigate to the top right area of the main portal and search for the login link. As an existing member, you may enter your password and username in the provided fields. Use the ‘Submit’ button once you are done entering this information and you will be logged in to your account. You may request assistance by locating the support link on the main page.
You can create an account if you are interested in becoming an authorized member of the program. Search for the ‘Sign Up’ link and have a trial account for 30 days at mygradebook.com. This is a free registration but you still have the option to extend your subscription for a very affordable fee. If you wish to continue with your subscription, you will be spending less than .50 per month. Enter your complete name, email address, preferred language, country, and time zone on the application form. Make sure that you completely agree with the terms and conditions of your membership and then proceed through the ‘Begin Free Trial’ link.
Services and Features in MyGradeBook
- Affordability – Save money by opting for the group access.
- Online Quiz – Wide ranging selections of quizzes to pick from or create your own.
- Attendance – Monitor your class presences.
- Seating Charts – Manage the class seat arrangement using your access. Upload pictures to easily identify students.
- Compatible and Secure
- Reports – Organized reports according to your classroom performance. Easily customizable according to your preference.
- Quick Navigation
- Online Connectivity – Use your access whenever you want, wherever you are. A stable web connection is a must.
- School and Home Communication – Automatically send messages to parents and students. Optional access for parents and students to view class related information.
- Grade Management – Customize it according to your own grading style. Select from secondary or elementary formatting.
There is more information just waiting to be discovered in the frequently asked questions area. Go to that particular page by using the link that you can find on the top of the portal. My Grade Book questions and issues are listed along with the most effective solutions. Read through the listed solutions and compare it with your account issues. If you need further assistance, please go to the ‘Help’ page. An email form is readily available for your query, suggestions, and complaints. Complete details regarding the contact information is also listed in the ‘Contact Us’ area.
For your issues, please send your email message to firstname.lastname@example.org. To send your written correspondence, address your mail to KMKVGK Incorporated, 9018 Balboa, Boulevard 615, Northridge, California, zip code 91325.