National Australian Bank (NAB), located in Melbourne, Australia was founded in 1893, website url – www.nab.com.au. Is one of the largest banks in Australia and among the top 20 internationally, NAB is represented in 10 different countries and is listed with the S&P/ASX 50 and All Ordinary in the Australian stock market. This bank offers online banking for its customers. In order to access this feature you will need to create a nab login. This article will explain step by step in how to sign up for an account and get a nab login.
How to Login in NAB at nab.com.au
1. First, to obtain a nab login you will need to visit the NAB url or website at http://www.nab.com.au. At the top of the first page you will see a login box. If you haven’t already registered for an account, you will need to click the register button.
2. Follow the instructions asking you to enter your NAB id number which is located on the back of your NAB card. Your id number should be between 8 and 10 digits. Once entered, you will need to agree to the terms of service and click continue.
3. Next is to set up your personal password. This password should be your very own, something you can remember and remain private for security purposes of course. It is possible that you might be given the option of security questions in which you will provide answers. This enables you to retrieve your password via email if you happen to lose or forget.
4. After your password has been set up, hit continue and you will be directed to the “Activate Features” page. Here you can activate certain features when you use your NAB login such as account information, bill pay, fund transfer, mail box, etc. etc. All available at your fingertips.
5. The next page is the detail page, or almost last page I would like to call it. Enter your personal details for your NAB login. Enter all information they ask for and check for errors. Even though you have a final page to confirm your details, it’s still nice to get it right the first time.
6. Last step is to confirm your details that you just entered on the previous page. Make sure that you have entered everything correctly on this page. After hitting finish on this page you will not have a way of going back like you did on the previous pages.
After you have created your NAB login you will be able to access your account and all of the features that you have selected. You will be able to edit those features as well by the simple set up buttons that they have available. You can always get to your login page by the url I have provided you which is www.nab.com.au, this will bring you to the main page or internet login page.
The NAB login is again listed at the top left of the page and instead of hitting register for an account, you will sign in with your username and NAB login password to get you into your account.