Apply for your own Skills Tutor account through the features of www.myskillstutor.com. You can use the online tools of the portal to help your students develop essential learning skills. A wide variety of subjects are included in your online instruction tools so you will never lack interesting topics. Supplement your classroom teaching with the available online practice mode even when you are at home.
It is easy to target the particular pace of your students through the individualized program. Students can also use the tool to develop specific skills and individual learning pace accordingly. There are learning topics available in career skills, employability, science, math, writing and reading. Rest assured that the Skills Tutor program meets many of the state standards and is also relevant with the national education and state curriculum. You may use the online map to compare the relevance of your program and your state standards at myskillstutor.com. Navigate the portal to seek assistance from other teachers, read new learning tools, or view the latest instruction materials.
How to Access MySkillsTutor Properly
It is important that you are already registered and have received your access. Use your log in details and follow the guide below:
- Locate the appropriate field to input your site, password and username.
- Enter the required information in the proper field.
- Use the ‘Log In’ link to access your account.
- In case of forgotten password, please use the ‘Forgot Your Password’ link.
- Provide the email address that you have registered with your account.
- Your password information will be emailed to you.
The Registration Process Guide
It is clear that my Skills Tutor is considered to be among the best learning programs online. Every student can easily cope with the lessons and can easily access the most relevant learning tools. You can provide your students with useful study materials, test questionnaires, and quiz challenges. Sign up using the easy to follow steps below:
- Go to the top right corner of the portal.
- Search for the ‘Home Page’ link and use it.
- You will be redirected to the next page.
- Locate the ‘Sign Up’ button and use it to begin your application.
- Supply the required details to accomplish your registration process.
- These details will include your password, email address, and name.
- Indicate your account type as institutional or personal.
- You will receive a confirmation email immediately after your application is approved.
In case of problems with your account, you may contact the customer support at 877-219-1537. You may also send your fax through 800-886-5709.