Log in your account details and know how to claim your freebies through www.mymortgagegift.com. You are entitled to a Wells Fargo Mortgage Gift for choosing the company as your partner in your mortgage needs. This is one way of rewarding your loyalty to the firm. The advantage is you can choose your gift through the coupon codes they are giving out. You can receive the coupon code right after closing a mortgage deal. Otherwise, it is delivered to your address through a letter in the mail.
The coupon code consists of ten numbers. It is also called the “seegift” code where you can choose the gift you desire to acquire. Please take note that the coupon is not used to redeem gifts. It is only used to choose the type of gift presented at mymortgagegift.com. You need to have a working computer specifically with Windows as its operating system. Your computer must have an internet connection in order to download the posted choices in a PDF format.
Important Information to Obtain the Wells Fargo Mortgage Gift on MyMortgageGift
You must sign in in order to choose your reward from Wells Fargo. The following are the steps you need to follow in order to gain access to the online page.
- You need to enter the ten digit code of the coupon delivered to you
- Type in the last six numbers of your NLN, also called new loan number
- Enter the postal code of your location or state
- Key in the ten digit code, which has a combination of numbers and letters
There may be instances in which you wish to contact the customer service center of my mortgage gift for clarifications and some concerns. You can reach the support care team by dialing the telephone number 1-800-875-0190. An agent will respond to your call to assist your concerns in relation to the rewards given by Wells Fargo Mortgage. You can call the office from Mondays to Fridays from 7am until 7pm except for holidays and weekends. However, the online site has provided a virtual form where you can send them a message through emails.
- You need to specify the name of your loan
- Enter the last six numbers of your new loan number
- Identify your ZIP code or postal code of the loaned property
- Submit your mobile or telephone number
- Type in your email address