Send gift to your special someone or make a secured correctional payment through www.mycarepack.com. You can place your order at any given time if you wish to send your care package. Loved ones in select facilities can receive packages by way of My Care Pack system. Use valid credit cards when placing your orders. You may also create your private account or sign in for access.
Place your orders by way of mycarepack.com. They will be shipped and delivered through the regional order office. The delivery time varies depending on factors such as the time of order. The following delivery schedule of the facility must also be considered. Deliveries usually take around 2 to 7 days after placing an order. Certain items with restrictions will not be included for your purchase through my care pack. In case a particular order was bought and found to be restricted by the facility, it will not be charged on your card.
Send Gifts to Your Friend by MyCarePack
- Start by finding the location box and selecting the state from the drop down menu.
- Select a facility of your preference. Facilities will only appear and become available on the list if it is part of My Care Pack. If you have any unlisted facility in particular, inform ahead that you want to use MyCarePack services.
- Press the enter key.
- Pick among the categories found on the left part of your screen. Add products to the pushcart icon to make your order.
- Click the pushcart icon found at the upper right corner of your screen.
- Finish your orders without necessarily making an account. However, creating a personal account allows your details to be stored for future reference. This will result in faster purchases and checkouts.
- Give the information of your credit card to finalize your order. Keep a copy of your approval by printing one.
Main Features of My Care Pack Membership
You can track the movement of any order that you have placed since you are already a member. Always use the confirmation code for this purpose.
View your order transaction history by signing in and navigating your account. Press the “records” button for a complete list of your transaction including the orders you made or placed.