Get your St. Elizabeth account from the online services of www.mychart.stelizabeth.com. Use the services to regularly communicate with your physician, do prescription refills, view test results, set appointments, and more. All the previously mentioned services are free if you are a patient of St. Elizabeth.
You can register for your personal account if you want to become a member and have your own access. Always ask for MyChart activation codes from your physician or from the healthcare at St. Elizabeth. Use your personalized codes to create your unique password and username. In case you have not received your activation codes, please contact your healthcare provider immediately. There are more to learn about your account at stelizabeth.com.
Learn More about MyChartStElizabeth
You can access your hospital records if you are a current patient or physician at St. Elizabeth. Keep in mind that these records can only be obtained by using an authorized online account. To successfully maintain your overall wellbeing, your healthcare provider knows the importance of your medical and health status. You can access this type of information online by logging into your MyChart St. Elizabeth account. You will also be able to access the following features :
- Submission of medical appointment requests
- Prescription refill requests
- Online viewing of test results
- View health status from your hospital electronic health records
- View reliable and relevant health information
- Communication with your healthcare team
It will take within one to three working days for your hospital to respond regarding your requests. Keep in mind that this online feature is not meant to be used for urgent cases. Please contact your nearest medical provider or dial 911 in case you require immediate assistance.
Log In Guide to MyChart Access
The following guide is solely applicable for users that possess MyChart online accounts. Please read the instructions below and be guided accordingly:
- Go to the rightmost part of the portal.
- Locate the login field in this area.
- Enter your password and username
- Review your login information and proceed using the ‘Sign In’ link.
- Use the provided link in case you have lost your password or username.
Account Creation with MyChart
The account registration is open for all prospective members. Please follow the enrollment instructions below:
- Please locate the New User Registration box.
- Choose between the ‘Use Access Code’ and ‘Request Access Code’ links.
- In case your code is not accepted, please request for a new one from your health provider.
- Provide the required information and submit your application.
For issues regarding your account, navigate to the frequently asked questions page. Read on the listed issues that may be similar to what you have experienced. You may also dial 859-655-4100 for assistance with your access. Requesting for medical records is also possible by calling 859-301-2240. Please describe your issues as accurately as possible.