Handle your insurance coverage through Safeway online by accessing www.mysafeway.com. As the largest, family owned and privately held insurance company in the U.S., Safeway implements a personalized approach towards customers. You will always have a safer choice through the dedicated staff at every regional office all over the country. Most of the staffs and team members have been working for the company for years. This is an assurance that you will receive the most reliable services that you deserve.
Your Safeway Insurance company is rated Excellent or A by the A.M. Best Company. Safeway Property Insurance Company is also rated A or Exceptional by Demotech, an independent insurance rating group. The ratings mean that you are on safe and secured hands with your insurance company. There are many policies of great value that you can choose for your insurance needs. Select among the mobile home & renters insurance, condo, home, property, and auto insurance services. Know more about the features and products of your insurance provider through mysafeway.com.
Starting Your Payment for MySafeway Insurance Policy
The following steps are instructions for making a onetime payment for your existing Safeway insurance plan:
- To begin, find and use the blue button marked with Make a Payment on the homepage.
- On the next page, you are required to provide your personal information such as date of birth, last name, state, and policy number for your policy search on the system.
- Use the blue button with the word Find and wait for your search results.
- If your policy is found on the system, proceed with the remaining process and place your onetime online payment.
- You may also set to Automatic Payment with your account by accessing it online. You can make the necessary changes based on your payment preference.
How to Use Your Online Login with My Safeway
The process below explains how to log in to your Safeway online account:
- Find the login field on the right hand part of the homepage.
- Input your password and user ID to their appropriate field. Look for the button marked with Log In after you have entered your username and password.
- If you have forgotten your password or username, use the corresponding recovery link for this issue.
You may create an account if you do not own one at the moment. Look for the button marked with Create Profile. Use this button and be directed to the profile creation page. Follow the indicated steps and input your personal details on the required field properly. For additional support, you may use the link marked with Contact Us on the top right corner of the page. Fill out the form and send your inquiry regarding your encountered issues. Log into your account and check for the reply to your query. To find the nearest office of Safeway or locate an agent, use the tool marked with Find an Agency near You.