Pollo Loco has been in business for over 30 years, and has a keen focus on satisfying customers. Improvements are made from the feedback and survey taken from customers online. Founded in Los Angeles back in 1980 the chain had humble beginnings where it grew over the next several years to become franchised by investors and those wanting to have a Mexican style fast food restaurant similar to Taco Bell.
If you received a code on your receipt to take the survey, completing the form just takes about 5 minutes of you time and may give you a sense of satisfaction that you are able to assist the company in improving not only it’s image, but also it’s customer service at the location you visited.
Things Required to Complete the Survey Online
- The first thing you will need is a smartphone, laptop, desktop PC or Mac to complete the survey.
- You will also need the latest receipt you received with your last purchase order. Make sure it has a code on it.
Steps To Complete the Pollo Loco Survey
- Now head on over to the website http://eplfeedback.com which will redirect you to MarketForce. This is the company that collects the surveys for Pollo Loco.
- Now choose English or Spanish as the primary language for your feedback. and click the button corresponding.
- Now input your store number and the Survey ID found on the receipt.
- You will next be asked a series of questions about cleanliness and customer satisfaction. Provide the best possible answers based on your experience.
- Once you have finished, you can leave a final touch with a few words of your own which best describes what improvements you might like to see or things that bothered you which you would like to see corrected by staff or management.
Now you are done, and can be rest assured the information you shared will be put to good use.