Apply now to receive a My Six Flags account and get unlimited access to www.mysixflagsphotos.com. The fifth in the most popular amusement park based on visitor turnout, your Six Flags Entertainment is also the largest in the world due to its numerous properties. The amusement park company has more than 18 properties in North America and these are: family centers, water parks, thrill parks, and theme parks. During the year 2009, the park had reached 23.9 million in attendance and raked in .176 billion revenue in 2014.
The park is comprised of 1,900 full time staff and 27,000 seasonal employees today. It was founded in the state of Texas during August 5, 1961. Its name also signifies the six different national flags of the Confederate States of America, the United States of America, The Republic of Texas, Mexico, France, and Spain. The park used to have Spanish themed rides, buildings, and attractions because it was divided according to regions. Today, you can easily share your experience with friends and family through your photos at Mysixflagsphotos.com. Purchase your custom photos, gifts, and prints and share it using your social media outlets.
Claiming MySixFlagsPhotos Images Online
Please ensure that your photos are exclusively taken by authorized photographers of Six Flags. You will then receive a picture claim card from the photographer. Use this card to view your photos online through the official portal. Read the guide below when claiming your very first Six Flags pictures:
- Locate the ‘Claim’ tab on the main page.
- Use the tab and be redirected to the appropriate sign in area.
- Enter your Guest ID on the provided space.
- Refer to your claim card for your Guest ID.
- Use the black ‘Go’ link to receive your pictures.
- In case there are errors in claiming your photos, explore the ‘Cannot Find Photos’ link immediately.
Logging In Successfully To Your Account
The following guide is only applicable if you already own an online account. You will gain exclusive features and services by using your authorized access. Follow the steps below for your login procedure:
- Locate the ‘Sign In’ tab at the portal.
- Use the tab and you will be taken to your login area.
- Provide your password and email address on the appropriate fields.
- Review your login information and proceed through the ‘Go’ link.
- Please use the ‘Forgotten Password’ link in case you have lost your password. You will receive assistance as soon as possible.
Get more information on My Six Flags Photos by navigating through the ‘Help’ link. Please find the ‘Contact Us’ tab in case you need the contact information of the company. You may use the provided online support form to submit your comments, suggestions, or complains. Please dial the customer assistance services at 301-249-1500.