Loading your paycheck or government benefits automatically is free with direct deposit through an Insight Card Account. Once you have established your direct deposit connection, your money is available instantly to your Insight Card Account. Registering for a new account is very simple.
Insight is a leading provider in financial solutions for millions of people who lack a traditional bank account. The service Insight provides consumers with, gives them a large array of products and services that address the reality of thier personal financial lives. Our guide below gives complete easy to follow directions for getting your account active, so you can start using their service today.
- You will first want to start by going to the official site at: www.myinsightcard.com.
- Find the ‘Login’ button in the top right hand corner of the screen.
- There, you will be able to enter your User Name and Password, but if you are just now registering you will see where it says First Time User and Click ‘Register Now’.
- After doing this, you will see four boxes that allow you to enter your card number.
- Enter it here. Click on the box below this and enter your card verification value number, which is the last three digits on the back of the card.
- Next, enter the expiration date.
- Then, enter your date of birth.
- Next, create a user name that is at least 4 characters and must have letters and numbers.
- You will then create a password that is at least 8 characters and contains numbers, lower case and upper case letters.
- Next, enter your email address.
- Next it is time to put in your phone number.
- Then, you will enter the characters that are on the verification image and click Submit.
This will then register you for a web account. Once your account is live, you will be able to log in and begin using it right away. Contact support if you have any questions or concerns regarding your account.