Are you tired of waiting for reward points doing many things? Here we introduce you to one such program by my GNC company as the myGNCrewards program will help the franchise to offer a single price both in-store and helps in replacing the multiple pricing structures that are commonly seen in stores both through membership levels and online shopping for nonmembers. Customers can also expect to see quicker process times when checking out as a new POS or point-of-sale system is going to be incorporated throughout all stores.
Many stores are going to celebrate this new effort by offering a 1 million point giveaway contest to attract customers. To get such rewards simply enroll in the free My GNC Rewards program and gain your personal entry into this sweepstake with each transaction made. Free samples and giveaways will be available in store on every Saturday throughout the month of January. Digital coupons can be downloaded and printed throughout each threshold as points do expire after 12 months if not used. The gold card and gold card memberships are being done away with and now replaced with a new way to be rewarded. Simply earn reward points and get cash back rewards with every purchase you make both in-store and online. This free new way to be rewarded offers benefits that are better than ever, making every trip to GNC mean more and gets you closer to free points that can be turned into cash.
Benefits and rewards:
This point system can be broken down as instructed below:
- One point for every dollar spent
- $5 dollars cash back for every 150 points earned
- $10 as birthday gift in the month of your birthday
- Extra rewards points opportunities available randomly as per the offers provided by the program
- Personalized offers and information for every member
- New lower prices as well as cash back coupons for everyone!
How to be a member:
Access GNC rewards points by becoming a member of the company and all you need to do is to follow some simple steps to register i.e.,
- Creating a myGNC rewards account will be done by getting into the official website i.e., “www.mygncrewards.com” and give the required credentials to register yourself as a member.
- Once an active and approved member, you can simply log in to access and manage your online account through the online member portal.
- This rebranding effort is being done in an attempt to provide customers a dramatically improved shopping experience.
- Also, active members must create a profile account online (www.mygncrewards.com)before reward points are able to be collected.
- The profile can be created with some simple user information including email address and all contact information including first and last name, birthdate and physical mailing address.
- The Last step before creating an account is to choose whether you would like to auto-redeem reward points or receive an email for every five dollar reward coupon that is applicable for use.
- You may also choose to save your points by selecting the “Bank my Points” option.
Within 24 hours of enrolling for your membership, MyGNCrewards members will be able to log in using their valid email address and password. Online access allows members to manage user points and much more.
If you are not sure if this program is right for you, you can contact a participating store near you for more in-depth details by calling 1-888-462-2548.