Register to manage your GapCard account online by using eservice.gap.com. Do this and you can start enjoying the many benefits that your GapCard has to offer.
This card is provided by GE Capital Retail Bank to assist people with their various financial activities. If you already have one, it is highly suggested that you register online. Why? Find out on eservice.gap.
What is the Eservice.Gap Program?
This program is for all GapCard owners who want to maximize the benefits that come with the card. GapCard, by the way, is provided by GE Capital Retail Bank to make people’s financial activities easier and more convenient.
GE Capital Retail Bank is formerly known as GE Money Bank; it is a popular retailer finance program provider in the United States and has over 130 million customers around the world today. The bank has created the GapCard with the goal of helping account holders with their financial activities. Through this service, cardholders can now make payments, check their balance, review their account history, etc. whenever and wherever!
How to Register Your GapCard Online
First of all, you need to have access to a computer, laptop or any device that has internet connection. You also have to have an existing GapCard account. Follow the instructions below to register your card on E-Service Gap:
- On http://eservice.gap.com, look for the ‘Register & Activate link on the lower left side of the homepage.
- Provide your account number accordingly before clicking on ‘Continue’.
- Check if your account information is correct and updated before proceeding to the next step.
- On the next page, you will be asked to set up your security questions for added protection on your account. You may also upload an image to your account if you want.
- The last part of the registration process should be the ‘Account Summary’. Go through the remaining instructions to successfully register your card.
If you need more help, please refer to http://eservice.gap.com.