Weatherford International Plc provides equipment and services to the oil and natural gas exploration and production industry. The company was founded in 1941 and is headquartered in Geneva. William E.Macaulay (Chairmen) and Mark A.McCollum(CEO) are the key people in the company. It operates its business through following segments: Formation Evaluation & Well Construction and Completion & Production.The Formation Evaluation & Well Construction segment offers services such as controlled-pressure drilling and testing, drilling, tubular running, drilling tools, integrated drilling, wireline services, re-entry, and fishing, cementing, liner systems, integrated laboratory services, and surface logging.
The Completion & Production segment pertains to service lines, including artificial lift systems, stimulation and chemicals, completion systems and pipeline and specialty services.The company supports the sustainable development and production of oil and gas resources, wherever they exist. Weatherford specializes in innovative formation evaluation techniques, products, and services to ensure quality well drilling and reliability. The company promotes safe performance at the well site and upholds its credibility as an oilfield service company. It gives great importance to the well-being of its employees by providing a work environment that promotes growth and development. Weatherford careers fulfill the specific needs of each of its customers. Its employees are easy to work with – each working hard to deliver products and services that allow the world’s oil and gas companies to provide the best reserves to consumers. Find out more by logging in to your account by clicking this link.
Login and Recovery Information
- Login to Weatherford Employee Connect by using the link
- To log in to your account, first select the region that best represents your home office.
- That is, choose Asia Pacific/Australia, Canada, Europe, Middle East/Africa, Latin America or the United States to proceed.
- If you choose any one of these, for example, you use ‘Asia Pacific/Australia’, the link will lead you to the proper login page.
- On the next page, type in your My Weatherford username and password.
- Click the ‘Sign In’ button to proceed to your account.
For further assistance, feel free to contact customer support at 713-836-4000. The people are working 24/7 to assist you in anytime from Monday through Friday. Thank you for choosing us as your guide. Have a nice day.