Are you looking to view MMS or multimedia messages that you have been sent? Using the service provided by getmyphoto.vodafone.co.uk will allow you to do just that. You can also manage your message by responding or forwarding it to anyone else you choose to.
Camera equipped mobile and smart phones that are able to share images with people who cannot view them on their personal device will be able to use the vodafone “get my photo” service to the fullest. Accessing the images or multimedia texts that you have been sent, is easy using your mobile phone number and password. If you do not have an account, be sure to create one before trying to log into the service. A full how to description can be found through our Vodafone Get My Photo step by step guide.
Requirements include a Vodafone account and access to their service through a computer or smart device.
- First, you will start by going to www.getmyphoto.vodafone.co.uk.
- When the page loads,you will be able to enter your mobile number in the box titled ‘Your Mobile Phone Number’.
- Then, enter your password in the box titled ‘Password’. Be sure to use an original password that is not easily guessed.
- Then, you will need to click ‘Login’.
- If you happen forgot your password, you will need to click the link titled ‘Click here to retrieve current password’.
- A new page will then load, and you will enter your mobile number into the first white box.
- You will then need to enter the four large letters that are seen in the image. Just need to focus on the four large letters, not the smaller letters in this case.
- Then, you will click on the link that says ‘Retrieve existing password’.
- Vodafone will then send you a password via SMS message, and you will be able to use this to login and retrieve your photo that was sent to you.
- Click back on the ‘login’ link, and it will take you back to the main page where you can use your mobile number and password.
If you are unable to receive MMS messages at this time on your phone, be sure to take advantage of the services provided by Vodafone.co.uk and keep yourself current even when your smart phone or device may not be.