Republic Services, Inc. is an industry leader in U.S. recycling and non-hazardous solid waste. Through its subsidiaries, Republic’s collection companies, recycling centers, transfer stations, and landfills focus on providing effective solutions to make proper waste disposal effortless for its 14 million customers. We’ll handle it from here.TM, the brand’s promise, lets customers know they can count on Republic to provide a superior experience while fostering a sustainable Blue PlanetTM for future generations to enjoy a cleaner, safer and healthier world.Donald W Slager(President & Chief Executive Officer), Chuck Serianni (EVP, Chief Financial Officer), Jeffrey A. Hughes (EVP, Chief Administrative Officer) and Catherine D. Ellingsen (EVP, Chief Legal Officer) are the key people in the company.
Login and Registration details
Here we have given the instructions for the login procedure. Read the steps given below.
- Login to Republic Employee Portal by using the link.
- If you are an existing user, enter the existing username and password to log in.
- Press the Login button to continue working on the website.
- Even, if you forgot the password there is an option to retrieve it.
- Just click on ‘Retrieve Password’, pop up window will occur.
- It will ask your last five digits of your SSN and your date of birth.
Even, if you don’t have an account you can register for new one with ease.
- Click on the blue “Register” link located to the lower right of the grey “Login” button.
- Clicking on this link will open a pop-up window.
- It will ask for the last five digits of your SSN and your date of birth.
After entering this information, click on the ‘Submit’ button and gain access to your account.
If you have any questions or want any more information, click on one of the many helpful links located on the right of the home screen. These include:
- Republic services home
- Investor relations
- Special waste info
For example, let’s consider Republic Services home for this instance.
- Click on Republic Services home, it will take you to Republic Services homepage.
- It will have Request Service button, click on it.
- It will take you to a new page where it will ask some questions.
- Like, what kind of building it is; a residence, business or community, full address with the pin code.
- Click on the “submit” button.
By doing this you will be able to find out what kind of services were available in your area. If you need any sort of assistance in logging in send an e-mail to Itsupport@republicservices.com.