– Is the site which will explain How to Activate the EddCard.
EDD stands for Employment Development Department (EDD). This debit card is meant to provide a safer and more convenient way to receive your Unemployment, Disability and Paid Family Leave benefits.
There are a few good reasons that we list below for you to get and activate your EDD Card.
1) You will get instant access to your benefits on each payment date.
2) You will be glad to know that you will get cash back with purchase at many grocery and convenience stores.
3) How about the ability to shop and pay bills everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted?
4) Another important reason is Access to cash at ATMs and at any bank or credit union that accepts Visa.
5) Transfer funds to your personal deposit account.
6) Get Alerts when your balance is low or if you make a deposit onto your card.
7) Accessing your money is free when using Bank of America ATM’s and when dealing with anyone that accepts Visa.
You can go to the website www.edd.ca.gov
Activating the Bank of America EDD Debit card is easy. You will just login using your username and password and then click on login to activate you card. You will then just walk through all the steps until you are completed. Below is a screen shot of where you will be taken to .