PepsiCo employees access this portal to manage their personal accounts. Remember the site can only be accessed by the employees of PepsiCo and authorized users like Contractors, bottlers, suppliers etc. Authorized users not only can access their employee information but can also make changes.
For PepsiCo employees accessing PepsiCo employee login is not a difficult task.
- Navigate to www.mypepsico.com. Wait for the page to download and when it does you will see UserID and password on your computer screen. For those who have accessed the page for the first time, need to click “First Time User?” This is how first time users register themselves.
- First of all you need to select your associate type.
- Depending on your associate type you will be entering information like your eight-digit GPID, temporary password or date of birth.
- Finally click “Login” and answer two questions. You will also create a security question to recover a forgotten password.
- The registration is completed once you have set a new password.
Forgot password? No problem you are able to recover it. Firstly enter your User ID and password and then click “Forgot your Password” link. You will have to answer the security question you created when registering and then you can set a new password.
PepsiCo is a well known multinational company operating in more than one hundred and eighty countries around the world. The beverage company came into existence after the merger of Pepsic-Cola and Frito-Lay. The company is based in New York but operates worldwide. The company generates billions in revenues every year.
For more information please visit PepsiCo official website at www.pepsico.com and myPepsiCo website www.mypepsico.com