Burger King values the feedback of their patrons, and the quality of their charbroiled burgers too. You may have noticed a code on your receipt along with the site mybkexperience.com listed to visit and complete a survey for a coupon which gives you a free burger, drink or order of fries on your next visit.
The process is simple and painless and the best part is you can use this method over and over again to get free food as long as you make a purchase at Burger King. The survey generally takes just a few minutes of your time, and asks you some basic questions you can probably answer on the fly about your previous experience with employees and cleanliness of the store.
How to get started with the Burger King Experience Survey
- The first thing you will need is a current receipt from your most recent visit to Burger King. Make sure the receipt isn’t more than 30 days old.
- Next you will need a computer with internet connection or a tablet where you can easily type out your answers. Keep in mind that their website is not mobile friendly, so it might be tough to zoom in and type.
Instructions For Completing the Survey Online
- First visit www.mybkexperience.com and look for the blank space to fill in your code.
- Choose the language you most prefer to receive questions.
- Select the location where you visited Burger King (STate and City).
- Complete the following questions as truthfully as possible.
- At the end of the survey you will get a validation code that you can use to write on your receipt in the blank spot. The store will then validate this code on your next visit when you redeem your free food.
Keep in mind that getting your free food is not contingent on whether you gave a positive response to the questions on the survey. Burger King is committed to quality and is asking you based on your honest experience so they can improve their stores across the nation.