Title Support Application Services
Request your Title Duplicate, Name Change, Lean Satisfaction or State Change at www.mytitlesupport.com. Title Support has various partner title services, lenders, and services that have the ability to give lean satisfactions or duplicate documents like title to dealers and other customers. After the original title is settled and the loan is already paid.
This Title Support service is provided through mytitlesupport.com, the services are intended for lessees or those who has active loans, that the title should be change so that it correspond to the current location or current owners name. You may need the lean satisfaction if you need the state to discharge the listed lien on a specific title. You will need this legal documents as proof that the loan for the vehicle was fully paid.
- Duplication of Titles, a title copy for fully paid vehicles with lean removed
- Lean Satisfaction, to serve as proof for paying off the loan
- Change Name, to legally change title name to reflect on the new name on the new vehicle title
- State Change, if you are to relocate and you want the new location to reflect on the tile
Lending Institutions Available:
- HSBC Auto
- Fifth Third Bank
- Westlake Financial Services
- Santander Consumer
- TD Auto Finance
- Citizens One Auto Finance
- Dealer Financial Services
- Wilshire Consumer Credits
After you have decided on your lending system, you will have make a request by picking which type of requester you are, whether you are a borrower, auto dealer or lending institution. Then the next step is to choose what type of request you are creating. You will then have to enter your account number together with your vehicle identity number and indicate the state where it is currently titled. To continue the process, select if you are an individual or a business and provide your personal information like your full name and your co-borrower’s name if it happens to appear on your title. For more instruction and help concerning my title support, you may reach them by calling 866-730-7808.