OSF MyHealth Login
Apply for your reliable source of health care information by accessing through www.osfmyhealth.org. You will be able to view your lab results, medications, and discharge instructions even when you are at home. The OSFMyChart portal is a secure and reliable source of your health and medical data. Please ensure that you have a stable and strong internet connection to fully utilize these services.
Use your around the clock access to OSF healthcare at your convenience. You can seek for needed information even if it is after office hours. Now, it is possible to view the result of your most recent visit to your healthcare provider. You will also receive alerts through mobile messaging regarding your test results and appointments. Explore firsthand the benefits of being an authorized member at osfmyhealth.org.
Advantages of OSFMyhealth Membership
- Doctor appointment scheduling
- Prescription refill requests
- Personal health history review
- Around the clock easy access
- Discharge instructions preview
- Lab results access
- Mobile messaging alerts on appointments and test results
Account Registration Procedure
You can get all advantages in the list above if you have an account with the program. Sign up through the OSF online page by following the guide below:
- Find the ‘New Users’ under the login information area.
- Use the ‘Sign Up Now’ link to reach the next page.
- Choose between personally signing up and enrolling for your family member.
- Use the ‘Sign Up For Myself’ link.
- Complete the online form by providing the required information.
- Check the CAPTCHA box.
- Accomplish your enrollment using the ‘Submit’ button.
You must be an existing patient and cared by your OSF physician to be eligible for an account. Keep in mind that the OSF My Health services are exclusive for patients that are 18 years old or above. A code and other identification details will be sent to your email, please check your inbox thoroughly. This code is intended for the creation of your login information. It is recommended that you activate your access immediately after the registration process. Use the activation code that you can find in the enrollment letter. It can also be found in your discharge instructions as well as in your post visit details. The code can only be used once and will not be needed after the sign up process is completed.
For issues related to your access, please request for assistance by calling 855-673-4325. You may also refer to the commonly asked questions for issues similar to your case.