Application for Ford Credit
Enroll for your online access through the services of www.credit.ford.com. The Ford Motor Company is easily one of the largest automobile manufacturers in the United States. Its financial services arm is known by many as Ford credit or Ford Motor Credit Co. The main headquarter of the company is located in Dearborn, Michigan and primarily focuses on automobile loans. Apply for your commercial financing, vehicle protection or simply shop for your preferred ride at the dealership.
You can request for financial assistance in the form of consumer and business loans from the company. As a car buyer, you can also ask for vehicle lease and other credit lines through authorized dealerships. Get your required debt instruments and commercial paper from the company services. It is good to know that Lincoln Automotive Financial Services is also owned by Ford Credit. In case you are interested in owning one, the financial service company is responsible for financing the Lincoln brand vehicles. It is also known as a financial arm of Detroit to survive after the crisis of the automotive industry. The crisis occurred during the year 2008 up to 2010 and greatly affected the vehicle manufacturing industry in the area. View more information about the events that shaped the company as you know it today at credit.ford.com.
Getting Inside Your CreditFord Account
This process is intended for users like you having a MyFordCredit access. Read the instructions below and be guided accordingly:
- Go to the left area of the main portal and locate the login fields.
- Type your password and user ID.
- Recheck your credentials and use the Login link to continue.
- Navigate to the customer support area in case you have lost your access details.
Applying For My Ford Credit Account
Apply for your very own Credit Ford access now. Please read the guide below on how to get your own account:
- Search for the Enroll Now link near the login space.
- Use the link and you will be taken to the registration page.
- Enter your own account number and have it verified.
- Use the Verify link and wait for the system result.
- Proceed to navigate your account.
- Use the Support link if you need immediate assistance with your enrollment.
Navigate to the Customer Support area and choose the relevant department for you. You can ask how to do online payment by using the Learn More link. As an additional information, this access falls under the category of the Account Manager.
For your comments, suggestions or complaints, please Call the customer support agent at 1-800-727-7000 and 1-800-727-7145.