Prepaid Card Balance & Account Access
Manage your account in My Prepaid Balance by clicking the blue “login” button and enter your email/username and password at www.myprepaidbalance.com. You can instantly check your card balance without having an account, just by entering your card number at the designated box together with the month and year of expiration and its CSC, which is a MasterCard or Visa three digit security code found at the back of your card to the signature box. After filling the necessary information on each of the required fields, press the “Go!” and get your balance.
Enter your email/Username and password to access your account in myprepaidbalance.com, and you will be granted access to a number of web-based features.
Web-based Features on My Prepaid Balance:
- Add Multiple Cards – gives you the freedom to check all your card transactions and balances.
- View Transactions History – keeps records of all transaction in one account and access it instantly
- Set Up Direct Deposits – Send money directly to your account for free
- Reload Your Card – Add money on the go using your mobile device or your computer. Anytime and anywhere that has an internet connection
- Manage Your Account – access your account information any way you want
To take advantage of these features you need to be logged in to your account at myprepaidbalance. If you don’t have an account yet, creating an account is easy. Click the “Create an Account” button to get started. After clicking the button you will be asked to enter your email, password, password confirmation, select to security questions and their corresponding answers. Click “Next” to add your MasterCard or Visa card information. Lastly, you are going to provide a valid email, phone number, and more contact details to make sure you are a legitimate person.
Having an account in my prepaid balance gives you the ability to make use of your prepaid card in an easier way, make cashless transactions anywhere and if you ran out you can instantly reload using your mobile phone on the go, anytime and anywhere.