MyUCF Login Portal
Enter the myUCF page to enter a customized gateway for applications and information from the protected and integral location through my.ucf.edu. This recent mobile platform offers additional independent functionality for students.
Become involved with a wide array of the offered services by the University of Central Florida. Services include the use of campus maps, directory as well as the product and technology center. Find classes and courses, browse and examine the course brochure including myucf web courses. Every urgent notification is clearly displayed so my UCF portal members are informed immediately. Announcements such as the start of classes, changing and dropping deadlines, closing date of payment, withdrawal cutoff date and holidays including study day schedules.
MyUCFEdu Sign in procedure
You can access the membership online portal, press the “sign on” button found at the upper left corner of your monitor.
Your network identification number and password must be at hand if you want to gain access into your personal account. Get your network identification number using your email address, and full name.
Capabilities of My UCF Mobile
A lot of features especially tailored for mobile browsing using smart devices, tablets or smartphones are:
- My Personal Information
- To do listings
- Status of housing
- Class finder
- Enrollment information
- My academic details
- My finance information
Further resources are offered and contain the following:
- Academic schedule. Informs you ahead of time so you have a lot of time to do it.
- Admissions. Apply now if you are interested to become a student of University of Central Florida.
- Examination schedule. This will make sure that you will not miss your next examination schedule.
- Financial Assistance. All information related to financial help and student related aid is displayed here.
- Housing. Live and experience the life of an UCF student.
- Human Resource. Contains benefits details and job opportunities at UCF including remarkable working and education environment.
- Information Protection. Protect your personal information keeping it in a secure environment.
- Library. Contains five floors of books, computers, library resources and more.
- Orientation. Become used to the transition of being a new UCF student.
- Student accounts service. Includes tuitions, related fee, 1098T, refunds, FL prepaid, waiver and a lot more.
- UCF apps. Has the entire compatible platform for your device on the go. Contain programs that you may need during your stay at UCF.
For questions and support with regard to your MyUCF edu mobile, contact the customer care desk by dialing 407-823-5117. You may also send your email to servicedesk@CF.edu
Additional assistance is also possible through the customer care desk homepage. You may use the chat system using your computer or any browser supported devices. Contact online assistance for your technical inqueries related to web courses, rate your professor and any relevant inquiries. Do not hesitate to ask questions so that you may find the answer. You may request for a password reset if you have lost or forgotten your password. Your password is vital to have every time you login to my UCF online accounts.