Federal Refund Tracker
Secure your personal Federal Check online access by registering at www.myfederalcheck.com. This is an online feature from Federal Check and will help you find your latest tax return status. Through the use of pioneering technology, you are guaranteed to receive the best services from the company. Discover the specialty services of the company for preparing and filing of personal income tax through electronic means.
Federal Check will provide your most recent federal tax return status whenever you need one. It is possible to get your personal copy of state and federal returns together with your total state refund. Please check if you have the latest version of Adobe Reader so that you can use the online services. The platform is free for download and you can install it directly on your laptop or desktop computer. For more information about the features of the application, use your access at myfederalcheck.com.
The Correct Use of MyFederalCheck
To successfully locate the most recent status of your tax return, refer to the following guide:
- Provide your correct social security code
- Enter your date of birth
- The format for the birthday field is month number, day and year.
- Review the information that you have provided.
- Use the ‘Submit’ button.
- View your search result.
Tracking Your State Return Status
You can track your state return status whenever you want. Read the complete guide listed below:
- Locate the link button labeled with ‘Track My State Returns.’
- Use the link and be redirected to the proper location.
- You will be taken to the IRS page.
- Look for the tab labeled as ‘Refund’ and use it.
- You will be able to view information about tracking your refund.
- Additional information on filing, payment, credits, deductions and more are also available.
- The process is easy, quick and secured.
Seeking Immediate Assistance
Locate and use the ‘Contact Us’ link in case you require help with My Federal Check services. You can also use the email submission form to write your queries. Please indicate the issue encountered and describe it in as much detail as possible. To submit your email, you must also provide some personal details about your account.
- Your name on the tax refund account
- Social security code
- Location of your tax refund process
- Telephone number
- Your email
- Detailed comments or inquiries
Please allow the duration of 24 hours to pass before checking the response to your inquiries. It is also important that you have stated your issue very clearly so that it can be resolved effectively. You may also use the additional services form and fax it through 813-983-0187.