iCloud Login – How to Sign In iCloud Account
iCloud makes your life really comfortable as it connects you and your Apple devices in amazing ways. All information across your devices is synced seamlessly. With iCloud, you always have what’s most important to you on whatever device you have at hand whether at home, office or on the move. The best part is once you have registered on devices, this is done automatically. You just have to open your device and get the information you require. There are several ways you can access your iCloud account, but here we will concentrate on iCloud login from iPhone. One thing to keep in mind is that you have to create an account first and only then you can log in.
Here’s how you do iCloud login from iPhone
- The very first thing you need to check is that your iPhone is updated. For this, go to Home Screen -> Click on Settings -> Software Update.
- If your phone is new, you would have to activate iCloud and proceed with the onscreen instructions using your Apple ID.
- For an already set-up device, go to Settings and scroll down to iCloud.
- Scroll down and tap Sign Out.
- Tap Delete from iPhone.
- Now click on Sign In.
- Enter your Apple ID/ iTunes account information and proceed to login.
This feature was introduced by Apple in 2011. Apart from keeping a secure copy of documents, photos, contacts and any other important data and accessing it from anywhere, another advantage of this service is the ability to have a way to secure it. Losing contacts, photos emails can be really frustrating in case your mobile gets stolen, but with all your data stored on iCloud, you can relax.
You now also have an option of having the iCloud Drive app on or off on your iPhone as iOS 11 is the iCloud Drive app. The default setting, however, is in hidden mode. If you want to turn on the iCloud Drive app on your iPhone, here’s how you proceed.
iCloud.com Mail Login using your Apple ID from iPhone, iPad:
- Launch the Settings app from your Home screen.
- Tap on iCloud and then on iCloud Drive.
- Switch Show on Home Screen to ‘On’ and exit from settings.
- Similarly, if someday you want to hide it, repeat the same procedure and switch it to ‘Off’.
iCloud can either be your best friend or your worst enemy. You might be wondering at this statement, but it is actually true. It is your best friend because of its innumerable features and the ease of using them. But, this friend will turn into a foe in no time if you forget your password and don’t have any backup email and security questions to retrieve it. The security measure taken by Apple does not allow bypassing an iCloud locked device if you have not taken these retrieving measures seriously. Apple has brought technology to your doorstep; now it is up to you to explore its full potential.