CFCU Login Portal
Create your account for CFCU Community Credit Union online by accessing www.mycfcu.com. This is your local and not for profit financial institution that aims to serve you and your community. As a registered member, you will be cared for through the personalized approach of your credit union. Together with your community, achieve financial growth and development with CFCU Community Credit Union.
CFCU is not the same with most of the traditional bank where earnings goes directly to shareholders. Instead, the earnings are returned to every member like you through yields and rates. Your local nonprofit groups and charities will also receive supports and more services. The institution started this endeavor in 1953 at the Finger Lakes Region, New York State. CFCU is initially known as Cornell Federal Credit Union and serves the Cornell University employees. The company changed the name into Cornell FingerLakes Credit Union after adopting a state charter in 1997. Know more about the features and history of your credit union through mycfcu.com.
Log In Steps to Your MyCFCU Account
The following steps are applicable if you have already enrolled and would like to access your account online:
- Find the button marked as login on the homepage and use it to reach the login page. This can be found on the top right corner of the portal.
- Input your valid User ID on the corresponding space and be directed to your online banking page.
- You may change your User ID through the Reset button should you want to. If you have forgotten your User ID, assistance is available through the Forget User ID button.
Creating Your My CFCU Online Account Process
The following instructions are for the purpose of creating your CFCU online account:
- Use the Join button found on the homepage for accessing the online enrollment form. The button is located on the top right corner of the portal, right next to the Login button.
- To proceed, find the yellow button indicated as Join Today.
- You will need to fill out the necessary fields with the correct information and submit it once you are through. You have now successfully created your account online.
Please use the Contact Us button if you need assistance regarding your account. This button is located on the topmost area of the portal. You can also send your email through the provided online form or through email@example.com. To reach the call center, please dial 607-257-8500 or use the toll>800-472-3272.